.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
THE Ill Quill

"It's Advertising for Carlsberg," (Duh)



I'm way, way late to report this campaign, (Adrants hooked it up long before I did.) but figured since it touched town in San Francisco last week I'd mention it here. Orginally the faux "Carlsberg" passports were to be left in taxis and such around the city. In my case, however, a bartender handed it to me and straight up said, "It's advertising for Carlsberg." She must've already received numerous comments/questions and was tired of answering them. Kind of a fun read through though. If found in a taxi these things would definitely grab your attention. The cover so closely resembles a real passort that I think it'd be tough not to pick it up and at least glance at the first page. See below.


front Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


* m a y s t a r *
designs