.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
THE Ill Quill

Tyson's Face Tats and Ear Appetite No Match for McBride

Looks like Iron Mike is finished. Final words below.

"I do not have the guts to be in this sport anymore," Tyson said. "I don't want to disrespect the sport that I love. My heart is not into this anymore. I'm sorry for the fans who paid for this. I wish I could have done better. I want to move on with my life. It's time to move on with my life and be a father, take care of my children."

via espn.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Nick, you do LOVE mike tyson, i notice this post was posted at 2:30 a.m. you must be really bored since i'm not around...haha. thanks for keeping my boxing stats up to date.

7:38 AM  
Blogger keyed in said...

trust me he's up late with the internet a lot

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


* m a y s t a r *
designs