.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
THE Ill Quill

Batman Begins

As previoulsy mentioned to some folks this movie was impressive. I clapped at the end. I don't usually clap at the end of movies, especially action movies. Not one to ruin a perfectly awesome flick I'll refrain from further review and instead alow myself (it is my freakin' blog) to utter these simple words/phrases:

Psychotropic drug use, Dr. Crane in coversation with Falcone "I don't think you understand," evil masks, ninjas, Mrs. Cruise/Mrs. Holmes/Mrs. Newest-Church-of-Scientology-Member, and finally my dear reader(s), I leave you with this question: "Why do we fall?"

4 Comments:

Blogger keyed in said...

did you mean, Dr. CRANE, I think you did

3:11 PM  
Blogger M@ers said...

Thanks. I changed it. Plan now is to head over to keyed in and look for glaring grammatical errors. Should be fun.

3:23 PM  
Blogger keyed in said...

and tedious

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so we can learn to pick ourselves back up.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


* m a y s t a r *
designs