.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
THE Ill Quill

I dedicate this post to Canon



Either I broke my digital camera or it broke on its own. Not sure which. Doesn't matter though because Canon hooked it up. Just two weeks after sending the camera to their factory in Elk Grove, Illinois they had it back to me, good as new. Only the shutter button broke, no internal damage, I think. Still, I had some serious doubts sending it in and was ready for a customer service face off, but it never happened. The folks at Canon were kind over the phone and quickly followed through on their warranty. So big ups to Canon. The above photo is dedicated to you. Too bad there's no warranty on buildings, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sell out.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't all be doctors

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


* m a y s t a r *
designs