.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
THE Ill Quill

Star Wars Pick Up Lines

Luke:

Are you a Jedi chick? Because you got me under a spell.

Lightsaber, check. Light of my life, check.

I don't need a mirror to see myself in your pants, bitch.
I'm a Jedi!

I know what you're thinking, baby, and no, that's not a
lightsaber in my pocket.

So, I hear you're into the rebellious type.

Girl, don't make me use force!

I had to come talk to you. I just couldn't Endor it any longer.

Your eyes twinkle like stars. I think I'm lost in space.


Han Solo:

Hey baby, you wanna see my Millennium Falcon?

Are we near a spaceport, or is that my heart taking off?

Solo. Han. Solo.

I'm an intergalactic smuggler and I'm here to steal your heart.

Something tells me you've been looking for love in Alderaan
places.

If there's a bright center to the universe, darling you're it.

I've been around the galaxy, and your beauty's brighter than
any star I've seen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting you have this here blog. With posts like this, that literally make me pee my pants with glee (or glee my pants if you will), it's nice to see you're not wasting valuable internet space.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


* m a y s t a r *
designs